Basic Details On The UK
If you are a Malaysian student and looking forward to pursuing your education in the UK, you can get a UK scholarship for Malaysian students. Before you head on to pursue your course from the UK, EduQuest Education Services provides you with a valuable sneak peek.
- Official Name of the Country: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Location of the UK: Situated on the northwestern coast of Europe, and consist of four geographical regions, namely Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
- Language Spoken: English, Welsh, and Irish.
- Weather/Climate: Cold and wet climates
- Area: The area of the country is 242,514 sq. km
- Exchange Rate: 1 Pound Sterling = 5.61 Malaysian Ringgit
Types Of Scholarships Offered By The UK
- Commonwealth Scholarship: Being a Commonwealth member, this is the scholarship for Malaysian to study in UK and pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree here. The UK Department of International Development funds this scholarship. You receive flight tickets to and fro from the UK, personal maintenance allowance, tuition fee, examination fee, an early arrival allowance, and thesis award.
- Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship: The scholarship is provided to students with good academic merit and those in financial need. To apply for this scholarship, you need to study a three-year full-time course at the University of Warwick.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship: The scholarship is offered to outstanding students from outside the UK. They can pursue a full-time diploma in any subject from the University of Cambridge. The additional funding is provided to scholars too.
- Permodalan Nasional Bhd Scholarship: This program provides a scholarship opportunity to students with outstanding academic achievements. You can pursue tertiary education in private, public, and top universities based in the UK. The fields include finance, accounting, law, economy, and mathematics.
Types Of Scholarships Offered By The UK
- Service providers and Aussie educational institutions representatives help international students on how to apply for scholarship in Australia.
- Financial assistance is available for tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses and covers the full duration of the course too.
- Funds available for students from developing countries
- Course-based and Country-based scholarships are provided here.
Cost Of Living In The UK
International students, especially those from Malaysia who have come here on a UK scholarship for Malaysian students, need to pay an estimate of £1,000 monthly. It will cover their cost of accommodation, travel, food, books, and other material, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For The Malaysian Students
If you are searching for how to apply for scholarship in Australia for international students, read these points below to get enlightened.
- Must be a citizen of Malaysia
- The student needs to meet the English proficiency requirement set by the UK Government.
- Possess the respective degree for the course you want entry into. Like, for a Master’s degree, you must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You must have supporting documents like passport copy, graduation certificate, IELTS or TOEFL certificate, personal statement, and reference letters for getting the scholarship. EduQuest Education Services professionals will help you scrutinize and fill up the applications for different courses.
- The documentation process and submission must be done before the deadline. The students from Malaysia who are looking forward to a scholarship for Malaysian to study in UK can apply for online and offline applications.
How To Apply For The UK Scholarship
The students from Malaysia who are looking forward to a scholarship for Malaysian to study in UK can apply for online and offline applications.
- If you want to enroll in an undergraduate course, you must log in and apply through the UCAS website. The students who want to pursue a Master’s degree must send their application directly to the University. If found eligible, you will be sent the offer letter.
- You can apply for the individual scholarship according to your course on UCAS or the respective University’s website.
- You can take the services from us to fasten up your counseling and application process for UK Universities.
- You must complete your IELTS or TOEFL before applying for the UK scholarship program.
- Submit your application for a scholarship to the University, and wait for the approval and your offer letter.