Basic Details Of Australia
Australia or the Commonwealth of Australia is the sovereign country that consists of mainland Australia, many smaller islands, and the island of Tasmania. It is the 6th largest country in the world with an approximate area of 7,682,300 sq. km. The country experiences temperate weather throughout the year, with northern states warm and southern states cold. English is the national language. The exchange rate of Australia for international students, mainly Malaysians, is 1 Australian Dollar= 3.03 Malaysian Ringgit. If you want to study in Australia and are searching for how to apply for scholarship in Australia, connect with the experienced professionals at EduQuest Education Services.
Scholarships Offered To International Students
- Australia Awards: It is an extensive scholarship program offered by the country that aims to promote knowledge, establish good ties between Australia and neighbouring countries, and create better education links. This scholarship is offered in collaboration with ACIAR and the Department of Foreign Affairs or DFAT. Join EduQuest to know how to apply for scholarship in Australia for international students.
- Provider Scholarship: Many Australian educational institutions offer provider scholarships to students based on their academic merit. You can consult the international office in your country or representatives at EduQuest Education Services about the same.
- Destination Australia Scholarship: It is provided to international students as well as Malaysian students too. Based on some country’s predefined criteria, the Higher Education Providers renders this scholarship to domestic and international students. However, international students need to study in a remote area or the regional campus. Areas included are Adelaide, Gold Coast, Perth, etc.
- Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowship: The scholarship is for high achieving females and is provided in collaboration with the research institutions and Australian education system. It helps raise the profiles of females in engineering, science, technology, and mathematics.
Benefits Of Getting Australian Scholarships
- Service providers and Aussie educational institutions representatives help international students on how to apply for scholarship in Australia.
- Financial assistance is available for tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses and covers the full duration of the course too.
- Funds available for students from developing countries
- Course-based and Country-based scholarships are provided here.
Tips For Gaining A Scholarship In Australia
- Start searching for the scholarships as early as possible according to your course. Students can even reach our representatives for detailed help too.
- Your personal details and documents must be ready beforehand, as demanded by the Australian universities.
- Must check the eligibility criteria, and also ensure that you fulfill that criterion for a scholarship.
- There should be no grammatical errors, so get it checked by someone with high English proficiency. Before applying, you can even reach the requisite educational institution or service provider for assistance.
- You can apply for as many scholarships, as you may never know what type of funds can help you.
How To Apply For An Australian Scholarship
If you are searching for how to apply for scholarship in Australia for international students, read these points below to get enlightened.
- Search the educational institution from where you want to pursue a particular course.
- Click on the enquire button on their respective website to get full details.
- Opt to serve in community life like participating in community groups, sporting teams, and clubs. Do mention the activities you were actively involved in your scholarship cover letter.
- There must be no room for mistakes in your application. So, you must take the help of service providers or educational institutions to fill up the scholarship form correctly.
- The Australian government and residential colleges offer scholarships. Therefore, apply for numerous scholarships accordingly.
- Documents like a personal statement, offer letter, references for proof of English proficiency, employment history, if any, and other personal certified documents must be attached. You must submit these documents before the deadline.