Basic Geographical Details About China
Red Dragon provides the highest level of education to international students, and it provides varied courses to almost 490,000 students. It’s affordable, and Malaysian students can avail China scholarship for Malaysian. EduQuest Education Services offers you a sneak peek into some basic facts about the country.
- Name: The People’s Republic of China and its capital is Beijing
- Location: This East Asian country borders 14 different countries and stretches to almost 5 geographical time zones.
- Area: 9.6 million sq. km.
- Population: More than 1.4 billion people live here
- Climate: You can experience both warm and cold climates depending on the tropical air masses.
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin Chinese
- Currency Exchange Rate: 1 Chinese Yuan= 0.66 Malaysian Ringgit
Types Of Scholarship Offered for Malaysian Students
- Chinese Government Scholarships: This study in China scholarship is provided by the Chinese Government to the Malaysian and other outstanding international students. The Chinese Ministry of Education wants to promote education, political cooperation, cultural exchange, and mutual understanding with other countries. The Undergraduates, Master, and Doctorate degree students get this scholarship, covering their tuition, accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- Beijing Government Scholarship: This scholarship is exclusively for the students looking forward to studying at the Beijing Universities. It is open for Undergraduate and Master’s students where the scholarship covers the tuition fee fully or partially.
- University Scholarships: It consists of the scholarships provided by the major Chinese universities to Malaysian students. You can get a scholarship from Jiangsu University, Xiamen University, Peking University, SUSTech University, and other 150+ universities.
Cost Of Living For Students
The China scholarship for Malaysian students covers a generous amount of expenses, including tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. Otherwise, the student’s cost of living in the country, including their educational expenses, comes to almost USD 2,500 yearly, which is relatively low compared to other foreign countries.
Eligibility Condition For Availing Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of Malaysia
- They should be a high school graduate and under the age of 45 years
- If applying for senior scholarly programs, the student must be below the age of 50 years
- You must provide a copy of your passport, the highest education you have completed, research proposal (if opting for senior scholar programs), recommendation letter, and other related personal documents.
If you cannot fill the form on your own and feel a hassle, the professional experts at EduQuest Education Services will always be happy to help you out. We will provide you with detailed information and take you smoothly through the whole process.
How To Apply For The Chinese Scholarship
If you are looking forward to getting the study in China scholarship, you must apply through a channelized route. Here are the following steps on how you can apply:
- You must fill out the required application details correctly, as a little mistake can lead to rejection of the application. It must be filled in the English language correctly.
- You can even find an agency to sponsor your application or reach out to EduQuest Education Services to take you through the complete counseling to file applications.
- Apply for the scholarship, and if found eligible, you will receive the acceptance letter from the said university.
- You must also submit a copy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form if you plan to stay for more than 6 months.